Friday, November 7, 2008

It's Official...

Truth be told, guess me and ol' W have more in common than even I imagined, being that I too go with "my gut." For years I suspected it, felt it, and dang near tasted it- but wasn't till the other day that I stumbled upon the fact that I've been an official member of the working poor, and for quite some time now. All it takes for you to join is a monthly contribution of at least 30% of your income towards rent- and I'm well above that!

But then, it's all relative, aint it?

PS- I don't know who's responsible for posting the cryptic little messages (as seen above) throughout San Francisco, but they are appreciated. Ranging from political to purely personal, their topical irony usually manages to bring a smile to my face with inspirational motifs such as the "God Bless Series," which includes- God bless our brave war profiteers. Amongst others...

No comments: