Saturday, April 28, 2012

S-O-S...

Couldn't get online yesterday and, of course, I'm not quite sure what the hell is wrong. At best... it'll be back working tomorrow somehow, someway. At worst, I'll need to get a new computer and get myself that much closer to 5 digit debt- I can already hear AMEX cheering me on! I may be able to put up an occasional short post from work- or not, but until you hear directly that this has been resolved...

So if I seem to drop off the face of the earth for a few days, weeks, or... You damn well know why!

2 comments:

Eric Rose said...

Internet Cafe. Much cheaper than buying a new 'puter. If it's a PC I might be able to help you over the phone. If it's a Mac, well you sold your soul to the devil now he has come to collect lol.

Stan B. said...

First, thanks for the offer, second- never, ever a M-a-c.

May get it fixed midweek, otherwise, will have to invest in a new one. Posting will be minimal to nonexistent in the meantime...