Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Victims Of The Future

Just like the Kennedy assassination(s)- (we) will probably never know what the hell REALLY happened before, after or on 9/11. I certainly have my doubts as to everything the "9/11 Truthers" state- but look no further than the actual  9/11 Commission Report for what an official conspiracy theory really looks and sounds like.

As for those that still flat out refuse to consider the possibility that our very own US government would ever perpetrate or even conceive of anything that might possibly harm (or kill) its own citizenry simply for political gain- I once again point you in this direction... And before dismissing the latter out of hand as yet another delusional "conspiracy theory," remember it was a thoroughly researched plan waiting to be enacted at the drop of the President's signature. Feeling a little less secure are ya? Until ya'all do, we'll remain victims of the future- and the past...


Leaving for NYC tomorrow- please, come by Friday for my 9/11 post. I'll be in New York for approx a week thereafter, so I don't know what posting will look like since my only internet access there will be via an Apple store or chance rental, and I'll (hopefully) be busy developing & scanning once back. Peace (and justice)...

No comments: