Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hey!

A few weeks ago I was sick with the flu- wouldn't wish actually, vengeful fuck that I am, there's a mile long shit list of folks I'd wish it on, starting with: W- The Decider, Rummy- The Prick in Chief, 4X Deferment Cheney... Yeah, a whole lotta people I'd wish it on. It seriously kicks ass, and I'm still far from 100%.

Anywho, a few minutes blogging each day kept my spirits up, but now I'm pretty much- spent. Actually, I'm working on an interview that I'm really looking forward to putting up early next week. And then... the ol' blog may go on respite, slow to the proverbial trickle or maybe, just maybe, it'll be time to finally call it a day. I know, I know- I've threatened this before, so I'm not going to go through the motions yet again. Like I said, probably just need to recharge... then again, just in case- it's been a blast!

2 comments:

Stan B. said...

Thanks Mike- and all who've wondered this way forth throughout the preceding millennia.

Probably just the remnants of this damn bug talking- we'll see. On the other hand, the interview this Sunday would be one really nice way to call it a day...

Eric Rose said...

A guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. Maybe a change of focus with your blog might breath a bit of energy into you. Less political negativity and more focus on things positive. Just thinking out loud. Love your blog but I realize how much work it is. Mine has been dormant for some time. Just don't have the energy to keep it up.