Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dreaming The Nikon Fantasy...



So Nikon heard that I've been a tres loyal user for some 35 years (Nikkormat, FM, F2, F3, FG, F100), heard that I'm still living a primitive, analogue lifestyle, and in a moment of sheer marketing genius decided to throw me a brand spankin' new D800. Throw the ol' dog a lifeline into the digital 21st. century- and watch the sparks fly as he raves about the never dreamed of image quality, the superb clarity of resolution, the intuitive ease of operation. Even illustrate an upcoming campaign with a few of his best shots. If this absolute Luddite swears buy it- who in their right mind wouldn't? An instant, win-win, guaranteed publicity bonanza!!! And I'm waiting by the phone...

Still waiting...

2 comments:

Eric Rose said...

Naw, they are going to give me one cuz I'm even poorer than you. If they do I will give you my old D700. I've been a loyal Nikonian since 73.

Like the new look btw.

Stan B. said...

Actually, the guy on tomorrow's post deserves one more than the two of us put together...

Thanks- and the new look costs far less than the new camera.