Sunday, February 21, 2010

Master Weekend Photo Workshop

Blurb will be publishing my book on Pet Cemeteries sometime this spring- and as you all well know, Blurb doesn't go around publishing just anyone...

To commemorate this momentous event, I've decided to hold a Master Weekend Photo Workshop- The Art of Photographing Pet Cemeteries. For a mere $2,500 you will get my personal one-on-one guidance on photo topics too numerous to list here as I personally locate and point out individual grave stones. This is truly a unique opportunity to rub shoulders and learn directly from the master in this field .... Space is limited, so apply now!

PS- If you cannot attend in person, I do offer a home correspondence version for a fraction of the cost ($250, plus S&H). The home version includes: a fairly recent map, a plastic water bottle with my logo, and a certificate worth $15 that can be used towards my next workshop. Vista compatible only...

No comments: