Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mmmmmmmm........

“There is no sincerer love than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw

Whenever I think of Europe, I always think of the sights- and the food. And the latter often made up for the fact that despite all the beauty, I'd often come back with a less than satisfactory number of quality images. When going cross country (NYC-San Francisco) two years ago in well under two weeks however, I managed to compile a good number of keepers- but anything near edible eats was slim pickins at best.

I was reminded of that fact while viewing This Is Why You're Fat, which actually features a few items I would have gladly substituted for some of the greasy gastronomic cardboard I had to endure. "Favorites" include The Slinger and the Hamburger Crust Pizza! (via boingboing)


No comments: