Saturday, May 21, 2011

Random Reflections From Someone Left Behind...

Recently I had cause to visit the ER- nicest, most concerned and caring people one could ever meet on this planet, or any other... as opposed to the cold and clinical insurance health care physician who may have prevented my excruciating pain by conducting a test or two instead of just sending me packing with the incredible medical insight of the ages (and I quote), "Probably just a virus."

Anyway, I'm now fine and on the mend- of course, health care in this "civilized" country continues to be a dangerous farce for so many of us, and an absolute living nightmare for many others...

Serious medical events often give us pause to think and reflect on this always trying and sometimes miserable existence of ours on this world occupying the lowest of vibrations. I want to again thank those of you who make it down here on occasion, and particularly those of you who participate and add to the experience. I've really enjoyed this and hope to continue to do so for quite sometime, although I honestly don't know how long it can last- and by it, I mean continuing to put out some kind of product that has some kind of relevance on a daily basis. Perhaps things will slow down here a bit; as anyone who has attempted it will tell you, it aint as easy as it looks- particularly day after day, year after year...

In the meantime, it's a beautiful day (final or not), I gotta bike and a roll of film, and there are plenty of people who got it way worse than me to continue blathering on about myself...

No comments: