Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fate Finally Annoints Me!!!

The one man show long denied? The dreamed of mid life crisis retrospective? Acceptance into a private collection?

Well...

More like some bird finally shat upside my head. Yeah. The inevitable. On my bike. Heard a splat. Thought a twig from a branch had permeated the holes in my helmet- but there were no trees in sight. My middle aged head was bequeathed with what for all practical purposes looked exactly like mustard- though I dared not taste it. Fortunately, I had a few tissues on hand to wipe it off (one of the few advantages of having a shaved head).

And all I could think as I wiped was--- What short humorous anecdote of interest would I tell the audience if I was on Jeopardy! when Alex Trebek interviews you after commercial break???

No comments: