Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Response!

Well, it took a wee bit of doing, but finally... a response, sincere and promising. For all those jumping up and down, salivating with their I told you so's- I can only repeat what I said in my reply: the problems are neither imaginary, exaggerated, nor resolved. Problems, which to their credit, PDN acknowledges and seeks to address- as we all need do; problems which are as real today as they were decades ago.

The discussion has started- do we continue to deny, or do we face it full on and affect the change necessary to make the medium that so many of us truly love more representative of the people it so often depicts?

1 comment:

Stan B. said...

Sebastien Boncy- Thank you for speaking from the heart, unadulterated and uncompromised. Thank you for reminding me what truth actually sounds like- raw and naked and young, free of the geriatric artifice and compromise that dulls both senses and principles alike. Thank you, for keeping us honest...