Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Civilization in a NYC Elevator I Can't Afford

Off to NYC tonight to visit the kinfolk for a week; and hopefully get in a coupla shows, a coupla shots and: a coupla beers, raspberry blintzes, potato pancakes, bagels (not some sorry assed roll with a hole), perogis (fried w/onions and sour cream), cuchifritos, egg creams and real honest to god pizza- not the sad and sorry cardboard crap of an excuse that passes for it everywhere else in the world (Italy not incl)! If I don't see ya's there, catch ya's online hopefully sometime the following weekend...

This is kinda what The City looked like to me back in the day when I was considerably younger and... well, younger. (go to full screen for this one and enjoy the show).

Civilization by Marco Brambilla from CRUSH on Vimeo.

2 comments:

mark page said...

Fuck me Stan you go off air for one day and bloody Jacko dies......

Stan B. said...

Mark, after the torrent of MJ tributes- yours was by far the most comprehensive and sensitive to date. Right now however, I just cannot contain myself over the more recent and far more tragic death of Billy Mays- the world for I and the legions that count ourselves as fans and loyal devotees will never, never be the same.

http://www.asseenontvvideo.com/Billy-Mays.html